Wednesday 1 September 2010

Chromeo Lovin' Oh oh O-oh!

Chromeo-oooo-o!

A month or so back, [summer has been a haze], I was eating a HUGEEE roast dinner when I got a phone call saying someone had an extra ticket for Chromeo's show at the CAMP in East London! I was literally wheezing from the amount of food I had but I got myself ready QUICK- I wasn't missing Chromeo because of a chicken leg!!! 

Of course, it was sick as usual [it was my 2nd time seeing them], the girls were loving it....and the grown men were even more enthusiastic than normal. It's quite funny actually - the sight of men at least 30yrs and above clambering to get to the front of the show like groupies haha!!!

Here are some memories...[my iphone has the worst video quality so bear with it]




Pic courtesy of Laura Lakam Photography

Later on we met jammed with Dave1 and P-Thugg [who remembered us from their last show....maybe it's coz we are always dolled up in trashy gold ghetto earrings lol] and went to the afterparty which was really fun! They asked US to take a picture so they could post it on their twitter.....and we were like 'errrrr OF COURSE we will take a pic'!?!?!Eighties funk and disco dancing went on til everyone went home...except for us, the DJs, the bar staff and P-Thugg LOL!


Oh and randomly, weeks later......our all singing all dancing diva-extraordinaire, Fatima, showed us this flyer and was like 'Hey look who it is.....'



....a photographer had used a picture of us from the Chromeo gig for their exhibition flyer! Nice!

Can't wait til next time guys!!!

No comments: