Friday 25 September 2009

We did it like that and now we do it like this...

Sooooo....it's 5.17am and what am I doing....go on, guess.......yep - I'M HERE!!!! I'm overly hungry and I'M HERE!!!

[I'm posting just to get me back into the swing of thangs so bare with me]


It's been a busy one, as usual. I came back from spain [my fourth and final getaway] two weeks ago then jumped straight into a two week placement at RWD magazine so I should just slide straight into the blog right? Wrong! I'm rusty! Along with many other 'skills' I have, my writing isn't as speedy gonzalez as it used to be :( Dahwell. It will be in about *looks at watch* 5 posts. Hopefully!
I was just about to post Amerie's new video but I've just noticed they are showing the 300th re-run of Juelz Santana's MTV Cribs. For obvious reasons, I am going to watch it then go to bed with my laptop by my head and wake up to blogging guilt and slight [JR's]writer's block.

See you in the morning for cheerios and iced out milk!


*I am* SOoooooo hungry my ribs are eating themselves and Proper laughing at how Hood Juelz's crib is......all that money and no taste *smh*


Wish I could eat one of these right now but I'd have to go back to Sweden...

....this ice cream place was oh-soo good....I gotta find the best ones out here in London before my birthday and do another 7-day bonanza....ARRGGHHHH TIME IS DOING A RUNNER!!!!!

No comments: