Sunday 6 September 2009

Update on the waste state

I haven't blogged for a while and I have many reasons/excuses/dilemmas [Boring. Next sentence please...] but lets just fuggedaboutit and keep things moving.
Today I cooked sunday dinner. It was no chicken affair though, instead, lucky pieces of salmon were seasoned in my secret recipe! Honestly, it was very tasty...very!
  • Suggested cooking time of salmon: 20mins
  • Ditto of small potatoes: 30mins
  • Ditto of Roasted peppers/boiled veg: However long I decide to torture the vegetables for
  • Ditto of Gravy: 2mins
I'm not very good at maths but if someone can tell me why it took THREE hours to cook that hot-ass meal [by hot-ass I mean the fiery pits of the oven burning my innocent face] be my rhetorical guest. I was going to take an Marks and Spencer type picture of my dinner but couldn't be bothered. I was, and still am, fat[igued] from the last of my jetsetting around Spain. I will do a mini post on the pros and cons on the four holidays I went on this summer....yes, four! Portugal, New York, Sweden and Spain don't pay for themselves you know! I worked so much in between those trips that on one occasion I went to work a few hours after I got back from the airport. Soldier or Slave....or maybe they hooked up.
*I am* HOOD AND PROPER.

No comments: