Friday 18 June 2010

Wasted: Drake gets some dudes 'all shook up'...

I'm not hating, Drake is a good artist but I would not, I REPEAT, would not travel from NEW JERSEY to get to NEW YORK CITY to queue up at some crazy time in the early-bird-morning to have his man-of-the-moment ass sign my CD that has songs that I would have probably downloaded already because I am already a fan of Drake. This is EXACTLY what one super-fan did just to have Drake peer from under his eyebrows at him for a HOT second.....the dude then goes on to say Drake is 'A MIRACLE'....LOOOOL!!!!!!!! Watch the video below and listen out for the nonsense this Arab lookin' dude tryna pass himself off as Lloyd spews.....he is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............*breathe*...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssed!!!!


*DAAAAAYUUUUUMMMMMM that John-James guy on Big Brother will not stop talking about Rachel...if you say you HATE her with all your guts, why spend the whole day talking about how much you 'hate' her then find some reason to have some sort of telling off session with her telling her how she needs to stop being bitchy or you won't want to be friends with her....ERM...who are you again???? If one dude EVER tried to threaten me with his friendship demanding that I fix up even though HE is talking about me behind my back AND in front of me after living with me FIVE days in the BB house I would brush him off my shoulder like he's any stray hair......don't need it....I got more where that came from....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I respect Drizzy & his hustle. He's good at what he does and he's home grown. It's so strange to me to see people see him and get all MJ fan-ish about him. I remember the day he showed up at my school with one of his friends for no real reason. Talked to him for a lil bit but it wasn't like an epic life changing never-wash-my-hands-again moment in life. The man sees Drake like he's a 13 year old girl meeting B2k lol

$A$ the Great said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha this rant is the Truth!

Unknown said...

lool..this is funny...I like Drake..but will this hype really last for him?