Monday 10 May 2010

'Eccentric' is not even the word...

If you have never seen 'Eccentric's' American Idol audition, I urge you to watch this as it really is one of the BEST(WORST) auditions I have seen on A.I. along with that black dude that said, "...all my friends say that I sound like Brian Mcknight...." [he sounded more like Brian-t Gumble].





"I have fire equalling three men..."

"....I'm an athlete, I WILL get into acting as well I WILL get into modelling....and I will get into being an author...as well as a singersongwriterrapperchoreographerproducer and...composer

"I might be blowing up as Michael Jackson...maybe bigger..."

"I got 53 songs...when people listen to it they get tears....in their eyes....because they are so brilliant-brilliantly written..."


If anyone can watch and listen to the lyrics of his song, 'Sweetest Princess', WITHOUT laughing, you are an impressive being....





PROS
The played out bandana with the little point above his eyebrows...
The pretend microphone
"...I wanna jump out and start to fly..." [Jump out of where????]
"...to comfort me when I shed tears" [soft ass fruity ass sherbert ass nucca]
"...please come around so my heart can hear your sweet sweet sound..." [so what do we use our ears for...?]
"...fly with me through clouds through worlds with bright shine..." [
"Cruising in my coupe, my mind is made up I gotta find a girl to make my breath stop who can make my worl' drop..."

YouTube Comments

"He was deported from Armenia.....for singing"
"He sings like he has a gun pointed to his head"
"I think HE is tha sweetest princess"

www.twitter.com/hoodandproper

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lmfaooo fire equaling three men huh...yeah he's definitely flaming alright...
that was so epic i forgot he was even supposed to sing

Unknown said...

pahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! i remember dis audition, i was rollin in fits of laughter on da floor, hi-lar-ious! dis dude is a joke lol